Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

SEA May/June 2017

Posted by Lanyont on 17/1/2017 at 18:33

Hello, my name is Taylor. I am a 20yo female from Canada, setting off on a 2 month adventure through Southeast Asia. I am open to finding a travel buddy who enjoys adventures, adrenaline and fun. My trip starts in Vietnam in May for three weeks, a week stay in Cambodia, 2 weeks in the Thai islands, and finally ending my trip in the eastern portion of Indonesia. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in coming along!

#1 Lanyont has been a member since 17/1/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by Ibnbatotah on 1/3/2017 at 15:28

Do you mind having a male companion or you just need females? I'm interested

#2 Ibnbatotah has been a member since 1/3/2017. Posts: 1

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by neharani on 3/3/2017 at 22:25

Hi Lanyont..it is really great to know that you are planning a adventurer trip..i am also great fond of this kind of trips..I wish i would go with you and enjoy but unfortunately my exam is going to be start from mid of may..but anyway you will find your good companion..have fun

#3 neharani has been a member since 23/2/2017. Posts: 30

Posted by CjOregon on 21/3/2017 at 00:33

Hi! I'm a 22 yr old female from US. I do not have a specific route yet but maybe we could meet up somewhere!

#4 CjOregon has been a member since 21/3/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by courtneybritten on 25/3/2017 at 06:09

Hi! I am a 21 year old female from England. I Will be in hanoi for 5th may! Let me know if you would like to meet i am planning to do vietnam for 2 weeks and cambodia for 2 and a bit weeks with one week volunteering! Happy to meet, Contact me if u wish to xx

#5 courtneybritten has been a member since 25/3/2017. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.