Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Trip to Vietnam -> Cambodia -> Thailand -> ?

Posted by kenlam on 25/2/2009 at 18:03

Posted from within Vietnam.

Trip to Vietnam -> Cambodia -> Thailand -> ?

My friend and I come from Hong Kong & we are just in our third day of our long journey to Vietnam -> Cambodia -> Thailand (considering to visit Malasyia & Singapore later if time is allowed). We are staying in Ha Noi right now & plan to leave this city and then go to the south along the coastline within these 2 days.

If anyone who are interested to join us for the journey pls leave message here so we can meet each other in some cplace. We can speak fluent English, Mandarin (Putonghua) Cantonese, Taiwanese as well as Russian and a little bit of Spanish.

Looking forward to meet u soon~

#1 kenlam has been a member since 25/2/2009. Posts: 4

Posted by kumanan86 on 4/3/2009 at 23:18

hi guys, im from Singapore and im planning to go cambodia from 10th march to 17th march.

main places im going to are: Phenom Pehn, Battambang, Siem Reap & Sihanoukeville.

When will u guys be at Siem reap. i want a few more ppl to share the cost of tour guides there.

#2 kumanan86 has been a member since 4/3/2009. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.