Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Southeast Asia from April 1 - May 14

Posted by mmattes on 26/2/2009 at 02:10

I'm a 25 year old Caucasian male, recent medical school graduate heading to Southeast Asia from April 1 - May 14, looking for a travel companion(s) for that time. I'd like to spend some time in Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia, and possible also in Malaysia or Indonesia. I tend to stay mostly in hostels, and I like to do some combination of cultural and outdoorsy things, probably spending more time in the country than the city. I tend to like to keep active and on the move, so I may not want to stay in one place for too long a time. I'm a very laid back person in general though who just wants to have a good experience without too much in the way of advanced planning.

#1 mmattes has been a member since 26/2/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by somtam2000 on 26/2/2009 at 18:07 admin

Just moved this from the FAQ to a standalone thread - you're more likely to get a useful response that way.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,707
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by badcop37 on 13/3/2009 at 08:21

Hi,

I am a Canadian guy arriving on April 8th and looking to do a similar trip. I am planning Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam and fly out of Bangkok on the 25th of May.

If you will still be in near Bangkok on the 8th of April maybe we could meet and possibly see Laos Cambodia and Vietnam together.

send me and email

badcop37@hotmail.com

Dave

#3 badcop37 has been a member since 13/3/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by hazelle on 4/4/2009 at 00:54

Hi, i'm hoping to go Malaysia either 2nd week Apr or in mid may.. if it's sorta similar to your itinery, and if u're still interested to have some company, feel free to drop me an email or something. i'm looking at doing nature stuff like explore national parks in malaysia or river rafting etc.. to just like get away for a while... still researching.. haha.. i can bring u around Kuala Lumpur in return..

hazel.tsw@gmail.com
btw, i'm 23, female

#4 hazelle has been a member since 4/4/2009. Posts: 2

Posted by hazelle on 4/4/2009 at 00:54

Hi, i'm hoping to go Malaysia either 2nd week Apr or in mid may.. if it's sorta similar to your itinery, and if u're still interested to have some company, feel free to drop me an email or something. i'm looking at doing nature stuff like explore national parks in malaysia or river rafting etc.. to just like get away for a while... still researching.. haha.. i can bring u around Kuala Lumpur in return..

hazel.tsw@gmail.com
btw, i'm 23, female

#5 hazelle has been a member since 4/4/2009. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.