Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

SE Asia June 25 thru July, departing August 3/4. Hong Kong/Malaysia/Singapore Cambodia/Vietnam/Laos

Posted by starlitdazzle on 26/5/2009 at 16:02

Hello everyone,

I'm jetting off to SE Asia a month from today and really excited! Here's my itineary, contact me if anyone's around on the same dates and we can meet up! I'm a 25yo American female with two months off graduate studies in Dubai...

1. Hong Kong June 24 - July 2
2. Malaysia (Penang) July 2 - 6; Kuala Lumpur Jul 7 - 8
3. Singapore July 9 - 13
4. Cambodia (Siem Reap) July 14 - 17 (Phnom Penh) July 18 - 20
5. Vietnam (HCMC) July 21 - 24...
and from there no plans really. Deciding how much I want to have planned before I jet off. Would like to keep heading north thru Vietnam (Hoi An, Hue) reaching Hanoi around the 27th or 28th, cross over to Laos to see Luang Prabang and Vientiane and catching an international flight to Europe around August 3/4.

Cheers,
Amelia

#1 starlitdazzle has been a member since 16/5/2009. Location: United States. Posts: 3

Posted by Lynn2306 on 5/7/2010 at 17:30

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey Amelia. I'm Lynn. I live in Saigon.
Wellcome to my amazig city. If u wanna I can show u around the city when u come here. It's summer vacation so I have a plenty of free time. If u need any help feel free to send an email to
me. Or we can meet for some beers. It's cheap ad cool here. This is my email anythinglovely@yahoo.com or u can add me at Facebook via this email
have a safe trip.
Lynn

#2 Lynn2306 has been a member since 30/6/2010. Posts: 18
 Send Lynn2306 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.