Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Thailand - September

Posted by momo82 on 5/9/2009 at 00:41

Hi there,

Ive responded to a few threads on here buut thought I might as well start my own thread.

Anyways just arrived in Bangkok on my ownsome, it's as daunting as I thought it would be. Stuck in the middle of Ko San Road, need to get out here as soon as possible. I think ive had enough of listening to Black Eye Peas (as bad as they are lol).

I'll probably be here for another day at least, really wanna see the Grand Palace. From there, I'm pretty open as to where I will go next. Kinda hoping to also see Cambodia and/or Laos at some point but still wanna see as much as Thailand as I can but got no defo plan. (sorry for rabbling on).

If anyone would like to join me then drop me a lil email

Take care

#1 momo82 has been a member since 23/3/2009. Posts: 10

Posted by andwhat on 6/9/2009 at 15:00

hi mate had the same feeling when i was there! you just need to get up and move on from bangkok! i'm currently in chiang mai till next friday so if you're heading this way drop us a line either on here or at if its mo i think you might have already done when i checked today? anyway have a good journey. andrew

#2 andwhat has been a member since 12/8/2009. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.