Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Travel Buddy for ASIA south Vietnam, Ho chi minh city, Kuala Lumpur & maybe Cambodia

Posted by mokken on 13/11/2009 at 05:17

Hi There,

I’m looking for a travel mate (not a partner or relationship) for Vietnam & Malaysia. I’m a male 40 years old & Living in The Netherlands travelling to Asia. My plan is leave The Netherlands late December & spend a few days in South Vietnam round Saigon plus Chau Doc, Mekong delta & then get a cheap flight with Air Asia to Kuala Lumpur. Then returning to Vietnam for more travelling of just the beach.... Everything is possible. My Flight lands in Vietnam on the 28th of December & would like to meet some other travellers in the area for a beer or some tips. Check out my new web site,, Take it easy & hoping to hear from you fellow travellers. Groetjes Ed

#1 mokken has been a member since 13/11/2009. Posts: 3

Posted by tranimal72 on 7/2/2010 at 23:47

Posted from within Vietnam.

hi!i am in vietnam right now and not sure where you are.i am 37 yrs. old born in vietnam and live in canada.this is my second time back and currently in dalat right now.let me know of your plans and we can meet up.ihave a very flexible schedule.take care.

#2 tranimal72 has been a member since 26/11/2009. Posts: 9

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.