Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

BKK and Siem Reap (Angkor) Feb 28 - Mar 6, travel buddy

Posted by Missy77 on 31/12/2009 at 17:27

Hi everybody

I will arrive in BKK on Feb 28, leaving BKK on Mar 7. I would like to explore BKK (been there a couple of times but 10 yrs ago) and take a trip to Siem Reap (3 - 4 days). Would be nice to meet up with s/o, eat out, night markets, sightseeing, drinks and experience Angkor with like minded people.
I am a 32yr old Swiss girl.
Looking forward to your posts, for shared experience or tips on great ways to explore Angkor.

Cheers and best wishes for a happy new year!

#1 Missy77 has been a member since 31/12/2009. Posts: 2

Posted by carlaburns10 on 4/1/2010 at 12:50

Bangkok is an amazing place, as you have mentioned.. you must visit the Night market. I absolutely loved it. The spirit the energy and the flea market look. and Looooooooads to eat! you'll love it too!

#2 carlaburns10 has been a member since 1/12/2009. Location: United States. Posts: 5

Posted by aishamc on 16/4/2010 at 17:39

Hi, I'm also looking for a travel companion, I am living in Thailand and will be traveling to Cambodia to renew my visa. I was planning on taking a two day stop in Angkor and possibly Phnom Penh. I thought about going down to Lazy Beach (here is the link: I speak Thai fluently, if that makes you any more inclined to travel with me. :)

#3 aishamc has been a member since 16/4/2010. Posts: 4

Posted by aishamc on 16/4/2010 at 17:39

Also- I plan on traveling to Cambodia around the 30th of April.

#4 aishamc has been a member since 16/4/2010. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.