Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

22 yr old (Will be 23 when i leave) Female looking for travel mate in Thailand

Posted by Giselle1987 on 14/2/2010 at 21:43

I'm looking for a buddy to go travelling with around Thailand in June time.

This will be my first time travelling alone, so if there is anyone out there in the same situation. Give me a shout! Would be great to meet up with peeps over there.

Giselle

#1 Giselle1987 has been a member since 14/2/2010. Posts: 2

Posted by joshfrost89 on 15/2/2010 at 21:43

hey im going to be flying into bangkok at the end of june (20th) travelling alone for first time as well, would be good to know someone for when i get there!

send us an email if ur interested its joshfrost89@googlemail.com

#2 joshfrost89 has been a member since 15/2/2010. Posts: 2

Posted by francesstella on 15/2/2010 at 23:07

I was a bit daunted when setting off to Thailand last year, traveling on my own for the first time. But if there is one thing I wish someone had told me it's that lone travelers are the rule rather than the exception. Meeting people once you're in Thailand is not just easy, it's inevitable! Everyone is eager to meet fellow backpackers & the holiday atmosphere makes it easy to strike up a conversation with just about anyone. I ended up traveling around with the same people on & off for the best part of 3 months, we felt like extended family and our friendships are still going strong. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Take care! x

#3 francesstella has been a member since 16/2/2009. Location: Italy. Posts: 95
 Send francesstella a private message 

Posted by jwally29 on 4/3/2010 at 21:32

I'll be trying to get into Thailand sometime in the begining of June. No real firm plans or a real idea of what I'm going to do when I get there. All I do know is that I want to go, I want to have some fun and I wans to see as much as I can in the 2 weeks that I am there.
I'm game for whatever and go with the flow, after all, it's a vacation

Hit me up if you interested,
jwally8880@yahoo.com
About me, I'm from the US,East Coast, working in the middle east as an Env. Consultant,I'm 29, Lived in S. Korea for a bit, love to travel and like live music, photography and good beer and wine.

#4 jwally29 has been a member since 4/3/2010. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.