Photo: Who needs a guide?

Travelfish Guides forum

Backpacking alone SE Asia

Posted by mikhailaj93 on 1/3/2012 at 00:42

Hey guys,

I'm an 18 year old female going to backpack SE Asia for three months alone in July on a budget. Im looking very forward for the trip though I have a few questions. I'm thinking of doing Thailand, Cambodia, Loas and Vietnam. I will fly into Bankok and I was just after suggested routes from there, and the best places to go to meet people doing a similar thing. My biggest question is weather I should do south Thailand first (phuket, the moon party) at the end or start of the trip.

Im basically after advice on places to go, things I may need to book before I leave and things to do to make it an amazing experience.

#1 mikhailaj93 has been a member since 1/3/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by caseyprich on 1/3/2012 at 05:56

I always suggest leaving the islands in the south for the end of a trip - relax on the islands after a lot of travel and a short leg back to BKK. As for where to go - suggest you check out the site for a bit and come back with more specific questions. There are many different options on how you can take the trip.

#2 caseyprich has been a member since 3/3/2010. Location: China. Posts: 1,281
 Send caseyprich a private message   Where has caseyprich been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.