Photo: Who needs a guide?

Travelfish Guides forum

Delays with Travelfish Guides

Posted by somtam2000 on 30/1/2008 at 20:06 admin

Due to issues PayPal is currently having, we're needing to manually credit purchased Travelfish Guides to member's accounts. We're doing this as quickly as possible, and apologise for any delay in crediting them to your account.

If you've purchased a guide in the last 6 hours and have not had it credited to your account, please leave a post in this thread with your username and the title(s) you purchased and we'll get to it as quickly as possible.

Apologies again for the delay and any inconvenience.

Stuart

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,707
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by somtam2000 on 31/1/2008 at 10:59 admin

PayPal have advised the issue has been rectified and Guides are now being credited automatically -- again, any apologies for delays.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,707
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by sparkey66 on 31/1/2008 at 17:31

I bought a guide yesterday (30th Jan)but had to log off from PayPal quickly (so didn't return to Travelfish site. As yet I've not seen my guide in my Hotmail account. The guide was for Southern Laos - my hotmail address is markxjones@hotmail.com
PLease tell me how I can access this guide as I'm off there on Monday next week. Couldnt find the Members Centre on this site either.
Cheers
Mark

#3 sparkey66 has been a member since 5/11/2006. Posts: 2

Posted by somtam2000 on 31/1/2008 at 17:42 admin

Hi Mark,

The guide isn't sent to your email address, rather you download it from the Member Centre following purchase.

There's a link to the Member Centre top right of every page (you need to be logged in to see the link). Click on the link to Member Centre, scroll down a little and your guide should be listed there.

Let me know if you can't find it.

Tks

#4 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,707

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.