Photo: All you need is a backpack.

Gear and equipment forum

Film Processing in Thailand

Posted by ssaint on 15/10/2009 at 19:40

Hi

i have a really poor quality digital camera so was going to take an old SLR camera with me to Thailand. i was just wondering how easy it is to:
1. get hold of film in thailand?
2. get film processed?

also, does anyone have suggestions of how i could get my photographs onto a computer? do internet cafes have scanners or do film processing places have the facillities to get it on a computer?

Thanks

#1 ssaint has been a member since 2/9/2009. Posts: 6

Posted by Tilapia on 15/10/2009 at 23:20

From the Thailand forum ...

You can still get film processing done in most larger towns in Thailand, and there are places that will scan your images for you and put them onto a disc. Not sure about what kind of resolution or file size they save them to, though.

You can still buy film, as well, though if you plan on using high end film you might be better off bringing your own. Also, there's no way of knowing how long that film has been sitting around.

#2 Tilapia has been a member since 21/4/2006. Location: Canada. Posts: 1,499
 Where has Tilapia been? 

Posted by JeffMowery5 on 24/6/2014 at 05:59

I have purchased lot of gears from cinecity people. The stuff which I bought are always good in quality. Once I purchased Shoulder kit 201 from them , then I purchased blimp and boom pole from them. and now just 4 days back I ordered Flycam Flyboy-9 from them. It just received in 3 days.

contact them,they are good in products as well as customer service

Check dis video out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLNnYXCSfvM

#3 JeffMowery5 has been a member since 24/6/2014. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.