Photo: Keep up to date with your offerings.

Health and safety forum

drugs(legal ones)

Posted by jezefc14 on 18/6/2010 at 23:45

am going to VN, laos and cambodia, but have had health issues in the past and when i go travelling i have taken Diazepam with me just incase i have any problems specially when flying. i have however heard it is illegal to carry this with you when on holiday in these part of the world, and people have been put in jail?? i only take a small ish number of about 20, but i dont want any problems, does anyone know for definate what to do?many thanks jez

#1 jezefc14 has been a member since 18/6/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by somsai on 19/6/2010 at 04:02

just keep them in the perscription bottle. They used to sell that kind of stuff over the counter, they work better when you down them with a shot of whiskey. Just sayin.

#2 somsai has been a member since 1/3/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 568

Posted by SBE on 19/6/2010 at 06:33

"they work better when you down them with a shot of whiskey. Just sayin."

... I travelled on a bus with someone who did that and didn't get a wink of sleep because his snoring!

#3 SBE has been a member since 14/4/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 2,019
 Where has SBE been? 

Posted by rachelle23 on 28/6/2010 at 11:03

If you want to bring medicines with you in travel, make sure to bring its receipt where you brought it.

#4 rachelle23 has been a member since 8/6/2010. Posts: 20
 Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.