Photo: Keep up to date with your offerings.

Health and safety forum

Good dentist in Bangkok?

Posted by Sampan on 13/8/2010 at 20:47

Hello all,

I'll be arriving in Bangkok on the 25th this month and need to find a dentist.

Can anyone recommend a good one, preferably in the Rambuttri area?

All info is highly appreciated.

#1 Sampan has been a member since 3/9/2009. Posts: 110

Posted by idreamofdurian on 14/8/2010 at 00:00 TF writer

Try for reviews and info... I've used them to find a dentist in Singapore and I know they cover Bangkok as well.

#2 idreamofdurian has been a member since 5/9/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 576
 Send idreamofdurian a private message   Website   Twitter   Flickr  

Posted by exacto on 14/8/2010 at 06:34

most of the major hospitals in bangkok also have dental clinics attached to them. you can read a bit more about that possibility at this link too, which in turn has links to those hospitals. you should even be able to research a dentist and make and appt online:

#3 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,679
 Send exacto a private message   Where has exacto been? 

Posted by wanderer143 on 3/6/2016 at 11:06

Found this thread as I'm looking for a good dental clinic in Hua Hin. Any recommendations are appreciated. In terms of exceptional dental clinics in Bangkok, I can personally vouch for Thantakit Dental in New Petchburi Road. They have western-trained dentists and staff and their facilities are state-of-the-art. The dentist who handled my root canal treatment was very gentle and speaks English fluently. Rule of thumb is to make sure to choose an established and credible medical or dental facilities for your needs. Better safe than sorry. Chok dee!

#4 wanderer143 has been a member since 2/11/2014. Posts: 47

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.