Photo: Keep up to date with your offerings.

Health and safety forum

Antimalarials into Singapore?

Posted by lylzezane01 on 11/9/2012 at 03:50

Hi all,

I will be travelling with doxycycline from Melbourne to Singapore and to Phnom Penh. This isnt a transit flight, and I will be leaving the airport, spending possibly a week in singapore.

I have many left from my last trip so buying them isn't a problem. I'm just a bit worried if I need any papers or anything taking them into Singapore? They have crazy laws and I dont want to be imprisoned!

So does anyone have any idea on the topic? I tried to read up about it but I didn't get very far... Please help!

#1 lylzezane01 has been a member since 3/9/2012. Location: Australia. Posts: 20
 Send lylzezane01 a private message 

Posted by cottonwool on 12/9/2012 at 05:57

You should be fine! I'm an exchange student in Singapore for the year, and when we travelled here from Heathrow some of us had about 350-400 Doxycyline tablets each, to last for the year, and had no problem getting them through. Don't think we were even asked about them!

#2 cottonwool has been a member since 12/9/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by lylzezane01 on 16/9/2012 at 01:51

Awesome thanks!

#3 lylzezane01 has been a member since 3/9/2012. Location: Australia. Posts: 20
 Send lylzezane01 a private message 

Posted by busylizzy on 16/9/2012 at 04:11

Just keep the tablets in the original packaging.

#4 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,153
 Send busylizzy a private message   Where has busylizzy been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.