Photo: Keep up to date with your offerings.

Health and safety forum

sun block cream

Posted by NEILEIO on 2/5/2008 at 20:19

can anybody tell me what the highest factor sun cream you can buy in thailand.thanks neil

#1 NEILEIO has been a member since 29/4/2008. Posts: 11

Posted by swag on 3/5/2008 at 07:58

Travelling through Thailand I have bought 20+ factor sunscreen on the islands. You might get 30+ in Bangkok but to be safe we tend to take 30+ Nivea spray on sunscreen in case we can't find this. To often I have seen people arrive from a European winter only to get badly burnt on there first few days. Not a great way to start your holidays.
Regards
Swag

#2 swag has been a member since 28/3/2007. Location: Australia. Posts: 331

Posted by Tilapia on 3/5/2008 at 21:28

Do yourself a favour and throw a few bottles of your preferred sunscreen into a zip-loc and pack it into your checked luggage. You might find what you want there, but you'll be sorry if you don't. I always take my own. It's easier, and sometimes less expensive than buying it there. If you've got any leftover, leave it at your guest house for some poor soul who didn't bother to bring their own.

#3 Tilapia has been a member since 21/4/2006. Location: Canada. Posts: 1,499
 Where has Tilapia been? 

Posted by NEILEIO on 28/5/2008 at 23:55

thanks alot for your help

#4 NEILEIO has been a member since 29/4/2008. Posts: 11

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.