Text page


Insurance forum

Quick Question

Posted by Phiddy on 19/12/2011 at 10:20

I am insured under the NFU for up to 90 days and this is NOT extendable, however I am travelling for about 120 days (first 3 months in SEA, then 1 month in Australia).

Can I just take out insurance from any company for the last 30 days, or does it have to be for the whole thing?

If anyone has any recommendations of good (UK) travel insurance companies that would also be cool, although I'm sure I will find some pretty swiftly when I have rifle through the travelfish forum

#1 Phiddy has been a member since 1/12/2011. Posts: 64

Posted by KirstyB on 19/12/2011 at 22:54

World Nomads are one of the most flexible insurance companies when it comes to taking out cover mid-trip so you may want to check their policy.

#2 KirstyB has been a member since 27/7/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 152

Posted by Phiddy on 20/12/2011 at 06:32

Thanks ! I will check both of those out, I have to say I have heard that world nomads is a bit expensive, but I guess I may have to pay a bit more for flexibility.

#3 Phiddy has been a member since 1/12/2011. Posts: 64

Posted by sami12 on 17/4/2012 at 06:36

Nice one

#4 sami12 has been a member since 17/4/2012. Posts: 2

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.