Text page


Insurance forum

Choosing best insurance .. ?

Posted by Winstan on 17/1/2012 at 11:43

Want to be doing things , I have a full motorcylce licence in UK, thinking rent a moped , going scuba diving and go mountain biking those type activites, what would be best insurance company to go with from experience .?
Dont mind spending £200 pound on 3 months insurance , looked at STA backpacker black which seems good , aswell as others (gocompare, insure and go , post office , nomad ) .
Not sure what to settle on , which did people her use ?

#1 Winstan has been a member since 25/11/2011. Posts: 22

Posted by Duxnuts on 3/7/2013 at 04:56

I do all of these same activities and always go with WorldCare, can't remember what package. So long as you have a motorcycle license in your home country they will cover you so long as you have a permit to ride. So for me all I needed was an international license and I was good to go. Rode all around Cambodia for a month.

I have never had to claim though so I can't testify to that but the purchase and live help on their website was excellent.

#2 Duxnuts has been a member since 1/7/2013. Posts: 10

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.