Photo: Wear a helmet and be picky with your bridges.

Insurance forum

travel insurance for trekking - globelink?

Posted by helly_smile on 31/7/2012 at 05:39

hello guys, I am planning to trek with my friends in august and we would like to get on the top of Kilimanjaro!!!!!! Please, who knows travel insurance companies that will cover us to get to high altitudes!? I have found this deal from globelink company (http://www.globelink.co.uk/news/Globelink-Travel-Insurance-News/travel-insurance-for-trekking-up-to-6000-metres.html) but I would like to ask maybe somebody have already bought their insurances? tell me about your experience please!

Thank you all!

#1 helly_smile has been a member since 30/7/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 3

Posted by WayneRichter on 4/8/2012 at 11:01

Hi Helly

This is actually a forum for Asia, not Tanzania!

Anyway, I heard on the "grapevine" you are the same Helly_Smile which was recently kicked off another well known travel message board for continually spamming about the insurance company you work for! And sadly, your attempt at a back-link has failed as they don't register in this forum.

#2 WayneRichter has been a member since 4/8/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by RachelR on 6/8/2012 at 15:08

Helly_Smile You are a spammer. I'm never buying Globelink insurance because you work for them and you are on every message board pretending to be a traveller. Others beware!

#3 RachelR has been a member since 4/8/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by somtam2000 on 6/8/2012 at 19:17 admin

I'm leaving this thread up, just so readers can start a short list on travel insurance companies they probably shouldn't use.

You can see more of the same with this Google search:
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=helly_smile+globelink

Cheers

#4 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,576
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.