Text page


Insurance forum

Travel Insurance Help

Posted by sheriff2 on 3/5/2016 at 13:16

Myself and girlfriend are Irish Citizens we have lived in Canada for 5 years and are leaving - we will be in Ireland for 3 weeks before heading onto Asia travelling.
We cannot get Travel Insurance anywhere...
We cannot get insured by a Canadian company because we are leaving Canada and don't have a permanent address there, and we cant get insured by an Irish company because we haven't lived there in 6 months
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#1 sheriff2 has been a member since 3/5/2016. Posts: 2

Posted by somtam2000 on 3/5/2016 at 17:24 admin

Did you look into World Nomads? I have no idea if they would actually cover you in the above situation, but if you haven't tried, may be worth a look.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,099

Posted by sheriff2 on 4/5/2016 at 08:36

Thanks, yes iv tried them but they could not help. Someone suggested travel medical plan, so looking into that.

Thanks for the response

#3 sheriff2 has been a member since 3/5/2016. Posts: 2

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.