Photo: Aiming for a higher level in Lamphun.

Travel technology forum

iPhone - taking sim card out

Posted by lola899 on 9/12/2010 at 00:19

if i took my iphone to southeast asia to use only for internet and took the sim card out...how would that work, anyone tried it? would i be able to connect to wi-fi at hostels??

#1 lola899 has been a member since 7/9/2010. Posts: 36

Posted by ROYALEwCHEESE on 2/1/2011 at 18:47

just take your sim out at home and give that a try on wifi, should be no different OS

#2 ROYALEwCHEESE has been a member since 2/1/2011. Location: Australia. Posts: 1
 Send ROYALEwCHEESE a private message 

Posted by jjpeter11 on 13/1/2012 at 00:21

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}If you purchase anInternational Roaming SIM when you travel, instead of taking your Australianmobile with you whilst you travel through Europe, then you should save at least70% or more. I am sure that you would rather keep your money in your pocket.SIM Card for Spain

#3 jjpeter11 has been a member since 7/1/2012. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.