Photo: Fisherman returning to Ko Tarutao.

Trip reports forum

3 weeks in July: Vietnam or Indonesia

Posted by ihavequestions on 21/3/2015 at 10:31

Myself and a friend are looking to travel in Asia for about 3 weeks in July and we have settled on either Vietnam or Indonesia.

We are looking for low budget travel, our interests include nature and animals, outdoor activities, beaches, culture, geography and food.
Ideally we would like some nice weather, but its not the most important thing- as long as it wont be raining all day every day.

Any ideas for which country to choose and why, and itineraries would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

#1 ihavequestions has been a member since 21/3/2015. Posts: 1

Experience the Andaman Sea
Experience the Andaman Sea
Ad Spend 3 days / 2 nights on The Junk
From US$400.

liveaboard.com

Read more

Posted by magicFly on 23/3/2015 at 17:11

Hard to say. You should give us more detailed information Which animals, outdoor activities are you looking for. Personaly I would go for Indonesia. You can have everything you mentioned above. Plus the beaches and weather is better in July compared to Vientam

#2 magicFly has been a member since 13/7/2014. Posts: 61
 Where has magicFly been? 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by YogaSearcherBali on 29/4/2016 at 08:10

how is going with your trips? if you have option doing trip on July to go to Vietnam or Indonesia, well the best suggest check the season to each country. South Asia Mostly have raining and summer season, so make sure which season you have to go and which country. I believe you have an issue of this :)

#3 YogaSearcherBali has been a member since 25/2/2016. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 71
 Send YogaSearcherBali a private message   Website   Facebook    Instagram 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.