Photo: Fisherman returning to Ko Tarutao.

Trip reports forum

Visa help for Thailand Laos Cambodia and vietnam

Posted by erikmaez on 29/11/2009 at 07:21

I will be landing in Bangkok and I know the thai visa will be no problem but my question is if visa's for laos cambodia and vietnam are easy to get while in bangkok. I have heard that you can get all three while in bangkok but i want to be 100% certain before i arrive. If not does anyone have any suggestions on obtaining a visa for vietnam? Thank you all!!

#1 erikmaez has been a member since 5/11/2009. Posts: 7

Posted by somtam2000 on 29/11/2009 at 12:36 admin

What is your nationality?

Cambodian and Lao visas can be arranged at most (not all) borders and airports, so you don't have to get it in Bangkok.

Vn visas are best arranged beforehand. What is the order you are visiting the countries in? Very easy to get a Vn visa in Phnom Penh for example.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,710
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by erikmaez on 5/12/2009 at 16:27

We are flying into bangkok traveling north through thailand into laos and south through cambodia into old saigon and finishing up the coast into hanoi!!!! Wow Soooo extremely excited thank you all sooo much for the help!!!!!

#3 erikmaez has been a member since 5/11/2009. Posts: 7

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.