Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

vietnam+cambodia nov-dec - please review early plan...

Posted by noakess on 21/3/2010 at 16:30

hi all - thank you so much for all the advice. decided to go for 2 months and include vietnam, cambodia and beach break at the end,,.( cant decide between phu quoc and a thai island).

would like to keep it quite flexible - and skip stops / or fly if we are running out of time... see updated plan below. the only thing im slightly concerned about is the weather - looks like starting in mid-late Nov might be best option - but i can travel as early as sep and as late as jan - so would appreciate advice.....

Hanoi (3 days)

Sapa (4 days)

Ha Long Bay / Cat Ba Island - 1-2 nights

Hanoi-Hue - Flight $50, 1 hour

Hue - 
Da Nang - Hoi An (5 days)

Nha Trang (Skip?) / Dalat (Skip?) / Mui Ne (Skip?) - 6 days

Ho Chi Minh (3 days)

The Mekong Delta (3 days)

Phnom Penh (3 days)

Siem Reap (4 days)

Battambang (3 days)

Bangkok (3 days)

Island (6 days)

#1 noakess has been a member since 14/2/2010. Posts: 32
 Send noakess a private message 

Posted by somtam2000 on 22/3/2010 at 07:42 admin

Looks ok -- I'd skip either Nha Trang, Da Lat or Mui Ne and I'd do the island bit in Vietnam (at Phu Quoc Island ) rather than head to southern Thailand.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,652
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.