Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Minsk for sale Hanoi

Posted by Sarah23 on 2/4/2010 at 13:12

Posted from within Vietnam.

I will be arriving in Hanoi on the 7th of April with my Minsk and am looking to sell. It's been a really good bike, and apart from a puncture and small spark plug issue, haven't had any real problems with it. The front wheel, brakes and forks have been replaced with new Honda front forks and a disk brake which greatly improves the stopping power and overall quality of the ride. Asking price is $350 but this is negotiable. Shoot me an email at if you're interested or have any qns. Thanks!

#1 Sarah23 has been a member since 2/4/2010. Posts: 10

Posted by Sarah23 on 7/4/2010 at 20:59

Posted from within Vietnam.

Woo hoo - we have now made it to Hanoi! So, if anyone is interested, just let me know. Can negotiate on price. Forgot to mention too that the bike comes with some spare parts as well. We are leaving soonish so a quick sale would be good!

It really has been a fantastic bike to ride around. It allowed us to see a lot more than we would have otherwise, and handled some of the trickier roads (bumpy/muddy roads are everywhere here) really well.

#2 Sarah23 has been a member since 2/4/2010. Posts: 10

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.