Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Resort in Ha Long - Cat ba

Posted by Donal01 on 22/7/2010 at 14:24

Posted from within Vietnam.

My wife and I would like book Ha Long - cat ba ( 3days/2nights). overnight on Boat and resort. but my budget about : 90 - 150USD/person. Who can recommend to us?

#1 Donal01 has been a member since 22/7/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by monkeyIslandResort on 22/7/2010 at 14:44

Posted from within Vietnam.

you can book this tour around oldquater in Ha Noi :
OPT1 : Ha Long - Cat ba (1night on Boat, 1 night at Bungalow at Monkey Island Resort)
OPT2 : Ha Long - Cat ba( 1night on boat - 1 night at Holiday hotel in Cat ba)
Price : 90 - 150$/Pax

#2 monkeyIslandResort has been a member since 22/7/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by svendj on 22/7/2010 at 14:47

Well, I don't now the name of the company we were booked for cause I booked it in my hotel. Just go to some small travel agencies in Hanoi close by the lakeside. they can book you the tour.

It is really worth to go for 3 days. We did have the most luxurious boat between all of them. 6 and 7 course meal and really good breakfast and snacks all day long. It costed us about 190$/person but was really worth it. We hat the biggest room on the resort in Cat Ba (something about 90 m²)

You can go much cheaper if you want to.
There is not a lot to do in Cat Ba but it's nice to relax for a night and have a few beers.

#3 svendj has been a member since 30/4/2010. Location: Belgium. Posts: 196
 Send svendj a private message   Where has svendj been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.