Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Bus Timetables

Posted by MrMidrange on 9/11/2006 at 11:58

i have looked everywhere on the net for bus timetables dies anyone know where I can find one for the entire Vietnam.

Also could someone advise me the best way to get from mui ne to dalat?

#1 MrMidrange has been a member since 2/11/2006. Posts: 8

Posted by somtam2000 on 9/11/2006 at 15:41 admin

Mui Ne to Da Lat is first south to to Phan Thiet then north to Phan Rang Thap Cham then west inland to Da Lat. You can do it by open tour or by local buses. Local bus is cheaper and slower.

Noooo idea on online bus timetables for Vietnam - if you find some, please post the address - would be very useful for other Travelfish readers.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,706
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by DakLak on 9/11/2006 at 21:49

The Open Tour rustbucket tends to run on the whim of drivers - usually early in the morning from their start locations.

The Da Lat intersection is the 'T' junction of Highway 1 (north-south) and Highway 20 BUT now there is a new highway from Nha Trang to Da Lat the buses use it - which is a pity because you miss out on a very good seafood restaurant just north of the intersection.

I suggest you go to Nha Trang, overnight there, and then catch a bus to Da Lat - BUT AVOID T. M. BROTHERS buses - they are, literally, killers.

#3 DakLak has been a member since 28/8/2006. Posts: 57

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.