We booked a tour with Ocean Tours which is supposed to be leaving tomorrow (27th Aug). I just recieved an email from OT telling us that they can no longer accommodate our tour due to typhoon damage on the island we are supposed to be staying at. So instead, they are trying to put us on a different tour that stays on the boat.
Aside from it not being the tour we really wanted, the bigger question is if it is safe to do the trip so early after the typhoon. Couldnt find many news articles on the subject or the forecast.
Any info/tips about the actual severity of this typhoon is much appreciated!
#1 DandA has been a member since 30/7/2010. Posts: 3