Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

win hotel hanoi

Posted by liema on 5/12/2010 at 09:22

Has anyone stayed at win hotel, Hanoi. or know anything about the place? It's e-mail ?

#1 liema has been a member since 9/11/2010. Posts: 2

Posted by violets on 7/12/2010 at 06:21

I've never stayed there, but it has been there for a long time and is quite conveniently situated, though might be a little noisy.

#2 violets has been a member since 6/7/2009. Posts: 151

Posted by daawgon on 10/12/2010 at 17:45

Posted from within Vietnam.

I passed there yesterday, and honestly, it looks a tad rundown to me. It is true that location can't be beat, but it's also tourist central. I'm over at the Art Hotel on Hang Dieu right now - this place is beautiful and deserves the ratings it gets on Tripadvisor (I just posted my own). I also like this neighborhood better because it's the real Vietnam!

#3 daawgon has been a member since 17/4/2007. Posts: 1,111

Posted by duong on 23/12/2010 at 16:41

Posted from within Vietnam.

I found that there is a Win Hotel in 34 Hang Hanh Street ( located in the Old town) but I am not sure if it is the one that you would like to asking for. I could not find it's website thus I beleive that you just need it address and book the room directly when you are in Hanoi

Hope it is okay for you!

#4 duong has been a member since 22/12/2010. Posts: 19

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.