Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Welcome to Loc Phat - Hoi An Homestay

Posted by LOCPHATHOMESTAY on 18/4/2011 at 15:17

Posted from within Vietnam.

Welcome to Loc Phat - Hoi An Homestay
In the last few years, the concept "Home-stay" have become popular in Vietnam. It gives a great opportunities to foreign travelers to stay with local people in their own house, to learn about the culture of Vietnamese and to be treated like a family member.
My family, my two boys, my husband and me love to have people all over the world around us and therefore we opened The Loc Phat - Hoi An Home-stay's. As I have been working for many years in the hotel industry you will not only have the change to live with a real Vietnamese family but get experiences as well a high standard service. Our house is located only 2 km from Hoi An center and 2 km from the wonderful beach, furthermore it's a great area to discover the countryside by bicycle. We will be pleased to let you know the real local sights and restaurant.
Home Address: Group 6, Son Pho Block, Cam Chau Ward, Hoi An City, Quang Nam, Vietnam
For more information or reservation please contact:
Ms. Nguyen Ngoc Linh - Tel: 0125 4547 202/0903 553 115 or Email:; skype: linhnguyenvic
Email:; skype: ksbaquoc

#1 LOCPHATHOMESTAY has been a member since 18/4/2011. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.