Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

"Urgent help, thanks!" Motorcyling from Hanoi into the Central Highlands

Posted by fitzlee on 9/1/2007 at 21:25

Posted from within Vietnam.

Thinking about doing the captioned, have got in touch with Easyriders in Dalat. Abit pricey since they said they have to drive all the way up to Hoi an to pick us up... Our hotel recommends us a motorcyclist in Danang who claims to be from Easyrider and can offer a cheaper price. Is it trustworthy?

Has anyone done the same before but with other motorcyclists? If yes, anyone to recommend?

#1 fitzlee has been a member since 11/12/2006. Posts: 13

Posted by fitzlee on 9/1/2007 at 21:26

SORRY, it's from HOI AN.....

#2 fitzlee has been a member since 11/12/2006. Posts: 13

Posted by mrmagoo on 10/1/2007 at 20:07

hey I'm trying to organise exactly the same thing, a friend and myself are talking about heading out to Vietnam at some point this year to do a bike ride, I've been looking at hiring from these guys they are pretty cheap,

how many of you are going, might be worth organising something as a group, we're not planning on doing an organised tour, just 10 days biking around and visiting where we like.

drop me an email at would be good to exchange information

#3 mrmagoo has been a member since 10/1/2007. Posts: 1

Posted by fitzlee on 15/1/2007 at 19:25

hi andy,

thanks for your reply. as a matter of fact, we're now currently in vietnam and have just done our easyrider journey. That was really great. we started our journey in hoi an & ended it in dalat (where we are now). sunshine everyday!!! worth doing so. fyi, our Easyriders are Quang (0903-579094) & Minh (his number in hotel). They are very good & nice! Most importantly, we felt very safe riding with them. We just had a great time with them! Good luck!

the fitzlees

#4 fitzlee has been a member since 11/12/2006. Posts: 13

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.