Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Beaches

Posted by azsha6617 on 16/6/2011 at 18:33

So far i've only experienced northern Thailand. I'd really like to relax on a dreamy, budget friendly, not so touristy beach sometime before going home (( in a month). Can this be found in Vietnam? or should i go somewhere else? Sounds nice in guidebook.

#1 azsha6617 has been a member since 5/3/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 23

Posted by gatvietnam on 17/6/2011 at 17:05

Posted from within Vietnam.

For relaxation on the beaches in Vietnam, you should go to Phu Quoc with Bai Sao Beach. It is really nice with white sand and is totally quiet.
Or you can go to Mui Ne, Phan Thiet province. It is also great for peaceful atmostphere.

#2 gatvietnam has been a member since 9/5/2011. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 34

Posted by daawgon on 20/6/2011 at 02:01

I prefer the beach at Hoi An, and the advantage there is the great food in that town. I don't understand why you don't go to one of the Thai islands - a visa is required for Vietnam, and the Thai beaches are far better than anything in VN.

#3 daawgon has been a member since 17/4/2007. Posts: 1,113

Posted by jultrip on 20/6/2011 at 11:47

Posted from within Vietnam.

I agree Thai beacher are far better but Phu Quoc plus Mekong Delta visit would be ideal. Also, Hoi An is a nice place for beaches.

#4 jultrip has been a member since 25/5/2011. Posts: 12

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.