Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Two semi-automatic motorbikes for sale in Hanoi!

Posted by wrighty on 28/6/2011 at 14:33

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello! I am in Hanoi till Sunday 3rd July and have two great motorbikes to sell.

Do you want to go on an adventure? Do you want to REALLY see and experience Vietnam?! Then travelling by motorbike is definitely the answer.

***Bike 1:
- Turquoise Honda Wave (110cc)
- $350 (or best offer)
- Price includes good helmet (with vizor), bungee chords for luggage, waterproof rain poncho, waterproof bag covers
- Has lots of new parts including chain, sprocket, brakes, mirrors
- Everything works! Super loud horn!
- It's only two years old

I drove it to Hanoi from Saigon (just over 2000km, took me three weeks with plenty of stopping time). It was an AMAZING journey, so many stories, such incredible scenery, WAY better than travelling by bus or train!

It's a very easy bike to drive (trust me, if I can do it, anyone can!).

***Bike 2 (my travel buddy just left Vietnam and has left me the job of selling his bike too!)

His bike is very similar to mine in terms of spec - 110cc, semi automatic, four gears etc. Sorry I don't have a picture of this one.
- $330 (or best offer)
- Slightly older bike, but brand new engine, only 1,500km on the clock
- It's called Super Nice!!
- Everything works!
- Comes with bungee chords

Please email me if interested - or reach me on my Vietnamese number +841287328160

#1 wrighty has been a member since 28/6/2011. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.