Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

tour in vietnam

Posted by pierdd on 7/8/2011 at 15:05

hi all
what can I easily do by miself and what do I need an organised tour in vietnam?
Chu Chi Galleries - tay ninh
Delta Mekong
Any reliable operator to suggest?

Also, would it be possible to go to chu chi and then directly to cambodia?
thanks

#1 pierdd has been a member since 7/8/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by somtam2000 on 8/8/2011 at 05:30 admin

Cu Chi and Tay Ninh are most easily visited on a tour out of Saigon - primarily because the cost is oh so low. The tours tend to do Cu Chi first and continue on to Tay Ninh, so no reason you couldn't leave the tour there and continue to the border.

For the Delta it depends a lot on what you want to do and how many places you want to see. The tours lend themselves to a quick glance through the area and they are very affordable, but solo travel will allow you to see more (at a greater cost).

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,575
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by janice107 on 11/8/2011 at 09:24

You can go to Cu Chi first then visit Tay Ninh and from Tay Ninh you can go to Cambodia. That is the easy way. Last time i went with Vietnam Jeep Tours. They have many tour to Cu Chi and Tay Ninh.
About Mekong Delta they also have many tours to many places there. You can visit their website to see more details about tours.
Cheers

#3 janice107 has been a member since 10/8/2011. Posts: 9

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.