Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

day tours

Posted by christine1423 on 15/8/2011 at 15:27

hi,

I have been reading a lot about Sinhtourist day tours,and they look interesting and affordable. I was wondering what peoples opinions were of these trips.
Thank you
Christine

#1 christine1423 has been a member since 23/7/2011. Posts: 7

Posted by eastwest on 15/8/2011 at 15:49

They're a true budget traveller agency and, as with many vietnamese agencies, they heavily promote themselves so a lot of reviews on internet can not be fully trusted.

I believe in general the company is ok but don't expect a highly personalised tour. Those group tours are an easy way to see some must-see places and tick them off but you'll be with a (big) group of strangers. Hardly surprising with such low prices.

#2 eastwest has been a member since 17/12/2009. Posts: 778
 Send eastwest a private message 

Posted by Travelindochine on 18/8/2011 at 21:56

Posted from within Vietnam.

There are many Sinh Cafe (Sinh Tourist) in Vietnam. Almost they are fake. The real Sinh Cafe is The Sinh http://www.thesinhtourist.vn/ head office at 248 De Than St.

They offer very good join group tour (only transport, guide and entrance fees). Hope you have a good trip

#3 Travelindochine has been a member since 10/7/2008. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 35
 Send Travelindochine a private message   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.