Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

day tours

Posted by christine1423 on 15/8/2011 at 15:27

I have been reading a lot about Sinhtourist day tours,and they look interesting and affordable. I was wondering what peoples opinions were of these trips.
Thank you

#1 christine1423 has been a member since 23/7/2011. Posts: 7

Posted by eastwest on 15/8/2011 at 15:49

They're a true budget traveller agency and, as with many vietnamese agencies, they heavily promote themselves so a lot of reviews on internet can not be fully trusted.

I believe in general the company is ok but don't expect a highly personalised tour. Those group tours are an easy way to see some must-see places and tick them off but you'll be with a (big) group of strangers. Hardly surprising with such low prices.

#2 eastwest has been a member since 17/12/2009. Posts: 778
 Send eastwest a private message 

Posted by Travelindochine on 18/8/2011 at 21:56

Posted from within Vietnam.

There are many Sinh Cafe (Sinh Tourist) in Vietnam. Almost they are fake. The real Sinh Cafe is The Sinh head office at 248 De Than St.

They offer very good join group tour (only transport, guide and entrance fees). Hope you have a good trip

#3 Travelindochine has been a member since 10/7/2008. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 36
 Send Travelindochine a private message   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.