Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Open Tour Bus ticket Hoi An to Nha Trang

Posted by AGRO on 27/8/2011 at 19:39

Posted from within Vietnam.

There are so many to choose from, I hear some are great and others are a bit of a scam on terrible buses.

But how to choose? Anyone have any recommendations or experiences about what company to use?

Are they pretty much all the same or not?

Also I guess the same question would go for Nha Trang to HCMC

Thanks!

#1 AGRO has been a member since 27/7/2011. Posts: 31

Posted by travellingsarah on 28/8/2011 at 09:57 TF writer

Posted from within Vietnam.

Last time I did this trip by bus we booked with Camel Travel on Tran Hung Dao and it was all fine - a sleeper bus, left on time, driver a bit crazy but that's normal! Because you'll probably end up booking through an agent it's hard to guarantee what bus you'll be on anyway but ask at a few different places, compare prices and ask questions about they type of bus (make sure it's a big bus and if you get a sleeper they're pretty standard). Alternatively you can go to the bus station on Hung Vuong and catch one directly from there - pop along there during the day to check times and ask about tickets.

#2 travellingsarah has been a member since 23/3/2010. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 681
 Send travellingsarah a private message   Where has travellingsarah been?   Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.