Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Current weather in Vietnam

Posted by tijana88 on 4/10/2011 at 23:17

Hi everyone,

I am arriving in Hanoi on October 28 and will be in Vietnam for 2 weeks approximately. I am hoping to end my trip on Phu Quoc. I've read the weather page but was wondering whether the weather will be nice enough to be able to lie on the beach on Phu Quoc from approximately November 7-10?
Also, for the purposes of knowing what to pack, what kind of weather can I expect in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An and HCMC at the end of October/beginning of November?

#1 tijana88 has been a member since 27/9/2011. Posts: 8

Posted by siquick on 8/10/2011 at 20:56

We've travelled from Ha Tien (ferry terminal to Phu Quoc) right in the south up through central and now in Hanoi and its been raining pretty much all the time but it mostly rains in the evening.

Don't worry though, it just makes all the greenery more beautiful :)

#2 siquick has been a member since 12/1/2011. Posts: 6

Posted by travellingsarah on 10/10/2011 at 10:29 TF writer

Posted from within Vietnam.

That's a nice positive way to look at the rain siquick! It's been unusually wet in Hanoi recently but yesterday and today have been lovely: dry and sunny. It should be dry, sunny and warm at the time of year you'll be here but nothing is guaranteed so bring an umbrella and light jacket just in case.

#3 travellingsarah has been a member since 23/3/2010. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 681
 Send travellingsarah a private message   Where has travellingsarah been?   Website 

Posted by LinhandJulie on 16/10/2011 at 23:34

excuse me, can i ask you how to write a post. im a newcomer and have no idea about the system here.

#4 LinhandJulie has been a member since 16/10/2011. Posts: 1
 Send LinhandJulie a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.