Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Vietnam Beaches to the North in Nov

Posted by melmoore on 26/10/2011 at 23:05

Hi all,

I'm traveling alone through Vietnam in November. I wanted to hit up the beaches from Miu Ne up the coast, then fly to Hanoi. Anyone have and tips? Is this safe for am American female to do alone?

#1 melmoore has been a member since 26/10/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by travellingsarah on 27/10/2011 at 13:23 TF writer

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi. No tips beyond what's already on this site. But in my opinion it's perfectly safe for a woman to do alone - I've traveled around a bit on my own and never any problems.

#2 travellingsarah has been a member since 23/3/2010. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 681
 Send travellingsarah a private message   Where has travellingsarah been?   Website 

Posted by johnkazy on 25/11/2011 at 04:29

Posted from within Vietnam.

Mui Ne is crazy beautiful. If possible with time and money, please make a private car to skirt along the beach from Mui Ne to the desert then go strait to Phan Rang for the cross with highway number 1. One side is the blue sea and one side is sand desert. It is so beautiful. After that, you can continue your trip to Nha trang. On the way, you can stop at some fruit shop to try local fruits like mango, banana, dragon fruit... It is about 200 km all the road from Mui Ne to Nha Trang .

After Nha Trang beach, you can take another private car from Nha Trang to Hoi An ( 600 km). On the way, please stop at Doc Let beach, Ca Na beach and especially Dai Lanh beach.

From Hoi An to Hue city, Lang Co beach is one of the most beautiful scenery with the sea one side and Hai Van pass one side.

From Hue, you can flight to Hanoi. Then take a tour to Halong bay with Cat Ba island and Monkey island private beach. There is beautiful beach in the North more like Quan Lan isand beach ( Minh Chau beach), Co To island beach or Mong Cai beach.

#3 johnkazy has been a member since 20/11/2011. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.