Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Easy Rider recommendation for Nha Trang!

Posted by kartoscha on 20/12/2011 at 23:39

Posted from within Vietnam.

Since it is not easy to find a good Easy Rider, do to the mass of them, I thought I'd take the chance to just give a recommendation for one of them.

I am travelling as a girl by myself, so of course I was very skeptical to get on a bike with some stranger. I had a 3-day tour from Nha Trang to Saigon and am very glad I took this alternative to the bus. The trip was just amazing!

The Easy Rider I went with was Son, a 29 year old guy, who is been doing this for the last 6 years now. He showed me a lot of things along the way and told me a lot about vietnamese way of life. He is a very good driver and a very careful one aswell. I never felt insecure, not even in the crazy traffic of Saigon. He allways tried to make my trip as comfortable as possible. With perfectly timed stops to take a rest and enjoy some interesting place. I am really glad I found someone I could connect to that easy. He has a friendly, polite and very funny personallity. Real fun to spend time with and have some good local food and a beer after a long day on the bike.

So if one of you is looking for a good Easy Rider in Nha Trang, wether to go to the north or the south, I can recommend this one without the slightest doubt. Even for single travelling girls!!!! :)

Here his number:
Son - 0905.946435

Enjoy the ride, it's going to be great!!!

#1 kartoscha has been a member since 30/8/2011. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.