Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Somewhere a little off the beaten track between Hue and Da Lat?

Posted by jacquelinehope on 5/1/2012 at 10:17

My family and I are spending a month in Vietnam in March and doing the whole North-South thing. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for somewhere to spend one night to break up the trip between Hue and Da Lat. I've been to Vietnam before but am not very familiar with the central highlands and the stretch of coast between Danang and Nha Trang.

For reference we are going to Hoi An and Danang before Hue and traveling to Hue via train and the Hai Van pass.

I'd be really interested in spending the night somewhere a little less touristed than most of the places we are going to.

#1 jacquelinehope has been a member since 7/11/2011. Location: Australia. Posts: 7
 Send jacquelinehope a private message   Twitter 

Posted by daawgon on 7/1/2012 at 21:44

Ask this question over on the Virtual Tourist board - there's a guy there (mikeinvietnam) who knows the Central Highlands well. I've been to Dalat once, and am considering it again along with Buon Ma Thuot

#2 daawgon has been a member since 17/4/2007. Posts: 1,130
 Send daawgon a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.