Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Meeting in Saigon

Posted by peuge on 11/1/2012 at 10:32

Even though our vacation in Vietnam is over, the facebook group (where we planned our xmas dinner in Saigon) is still active. And for the request, I modified the group (name, description, made it public etc.) for more general direction.

Meeting in Saigon: (yeah, the link still shows the previous name)

- As the name says, you can arrange meetings in Ho Chi Minh (dinner, coffee etc. etc.) with other tourists and/or locals.
- Some of the locals offered to act as a tour guides. So free guide for you and free english lesson for them. Great, eh?
- You can ask advice or help for anything Vietnam related from the local members of the group.

This group works on the same rule basis as the, so NO advertisers (non-commercial site). Even though it's a public group, it is administrated by me and Hien Vo (local student). So advertisers will be banned and his/her posts get removed.

Welcome to check this out - remember it's a public group, so anyone can join. :)

- Pekka

#1 peuge has been a member since 8/11/2011. Posts: 15

Posted by CrankyCarrot on 22/1/2012 at 09:37

Posted from within Vietnam.

I'll be sure to check it out, just as soon as I can pick up a wifi signal that doesn't have Facebook blocked...

#2 CrankyCarrot has been a member since 24/3/2010. Location: Thailand. Posts: 662
 Send CrankyCarrot a private message   Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.