Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Mekong Delta Tours...

Posted by ShackJaymz on 16/3/2012 at 06:53

Hello,

Has anybody been on a really good Mekong Delta tour recently?

We're looking to do 2 nights / 3 days then back to Saigon

Finding some sites on the Internet but the price is yo-yoing dramatically

If you've got any good websites then don't be shy to hook me up

Thanks for the help,

Cheers

James ;)

#1 ShackJaymz has been a member since 4/3/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 9
 Send ShackJaymz a private message   Twitter 

Posted by valerinaaa on 17/3/2012 at 08:45

Posted from within Vietnam.

Yes I would also like to know a few good tours too as I'm in Ho Chi Minh right now and traveling solo and finding that it shall be easier to do a tour due to not knowing the language so it'll be difficult to get around

#2 valerinaaa has been a member since 29/12/2011. Posts: 12

Posted by sophie_lx on 20/3/2012 at 04:58

hi guys !
i took a part time jobs in area tourism , as i know they have many service to explore mekong delta , it's usually last 2-3 days , 50$ including hotel , bus , tourguide .But , if you travel as packager , it will be cheaper ,( we have a group , students who is volunteer to show our motherland ( untrained and unlicensed ) To you , it's a free tour guide service , To me , it's a lesson and chance for me to practise speaking english Any way , if you need my help , feel free to contact me ,it's my pleasure
https://www.facebook.com/groups/xmashcmc/

#3 sophie_lx has been a member since 10/1/2012. Posts: 4

Posted by angelaschonberg on 20/3/2012 at 08:03

Posted from within Vietnam.

I have not had a chance to go on one yet but, my friend has been on a couple of the Mekong Eyes tours and highly recommends them. http://www.mekongeyes.com/en/home

#4 angelaschonberg has been a member since 11/2/2011. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.