Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Vietnam Airlines flight release schedule

Posted by suzienichols on 22/4/2012 at 03:19

Have plans for three week trip to Vietnam/ Cambodia end of March / beginning of April next year (2013). Anyone have any idea when VietnamAirlines releases it's flights (from London)? At the moment there are flights up until the end of March but they are coming up as silly money! My planned trip a month early would be £5000 just for the flights! I'm itching to get the flights booked and then start organising everything else! Long haul flights are usually released a year early, but I can't see anything on their site. Anyone have any info. for me?

#1 suzienichols has been a member since 5/9/2010. Posts: 17

Posted by suzienichols on 23/4/2012 at 07:29

Update: I e-mailed their UK office and they reckon for flights in March/ April next year the release date is July this year. Looks like they release 9 months ahead. They did say I could ring and book earlier but that I wouldn't get the cheapest flights that way. Better get saving up for July :)

#2 suzienichols has been a member since 5/9/2010. Posts: 17

Posted by SheaBirds on 2/5/2012 at 09:33

Posted from within Vietnam.

I don't know in clear what are you mention here, but I still get in VietnamAirlines site: http://www.vietnamairlines.com/wps/portal/en/site/promotions/local_fares?country=unitedkingdom, and with more than 1000GBP is enough for your flights.

#3 SheaBirds has been a member since 6/4/2012. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 11
 Send SheaBirds a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.