First of all, I would like to ask a few questions on possible route for a loop from Ha Noi to Sapa .
I want to travel from
- Ha Noi to Ninh Binh (staying 1 night)
- Ninh Binh to Mai Chau (staying 1 night)
- Mai Chau on to Moc Chau (staying 1 night)
- Moc Chau to Son La or straight through to Sapa (hopefully a direct bus/straight hrough
- Climb Fanxipan (3d1n or 2d1n)
For that route, I am looking for information if you have the details of bus route/time/price
I found that you can bus from HN to NB easy, and NB onward all the way to Moc Chau, however I can't find any information on the route from Moc Chau to Sapa at all.
Hoping someone have the concrete information on all those route would be much appreciated.
PS: I am also looking for a travelling partner, I am very friendly, open and don't discriminate to anyone who also interested in joining me on those route or part route.
I haven't made any concrete booking yet, but looking to travel the loop for about 1 week, I will be flying in from HCM on either 15 or 16/ Dec or possibly 1 day earlier.
I am Vietnamese, I can speak/write fluently.