Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Looking for travelling parter and question on Vietnam - North Western loop

Posted by kptn82 on 8/12/2012 at 18:55

Hi guys

First of all, I would like to ask a few questions on possible route for a loop from Ha Noi to Sapa .

I want to travel from
- Ha Noi to Ninh Binh (staying 1 night)
- Ninh Binh to Mai Chau (staying 1 night)
- Mai Chau on to Moc Chau (staying 1 night)
- Moc Chau to Son La or straight through to Sapa (hopefully a direct bus/straight hrough
- Climb Fanxipan (3d1n or 2d1n)

For that route, I am looking for information if you have the details of bus route/time/price

I found that you can bus from HN to NB easy, and NB onward all the way to Moc Chau, however I can't find any information on the route from Moc Chau to Sapa at all.

Hoping someone have the concrete information on all those route would be much appreciated.

PS: I am also looking for a travelling partner, I am very friendly, open and don't discriminate to anyone who also interested in joining me on those route or part route.
I haven't made any concrete booking yet, but looking to travel the loop for about 1 week, I will be flying in from HCM on either 15 or 16/ Dec or possibly 1 day earlier.

I am Vietnamese, I can speak/write fluently.

Thank you

#1 kptn82 has been a member since 24/9/2007. Posts: 22
 Send kptn82 a private message   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.