Hi everybody, I'am Irish. My family are going on holidays in Vietnam this summer but we don' know whether to go to Vietnam Embassy to get visa or there is another way easier and faster? As I know, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Ireland. Tks for your help.
#1 bong192 has been a member since 2/4/2013. Posts: 2
Youcan book online with price 18usd.
1.FILL OUT THE SECURE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
2.CONFIRM AND PAY FOR SERVICE FEE
3.GET APPROVAL LETTER AND PREPARE FOR GETTING VISA STAMPED ON ARRIVAL
After4 to 8 hours working day for urgent service or 2 working days (normal one), YOUWILL:
- Get visa approval letter by email or fax as your request (attached with entryand exit form)
- Print out the letter for check in at airport
- Fill out the entry and exit form
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee($45forsingle entry; $95for multiple entry visa)
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, thenshow them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports
4.GET YOUR VISA STAMPED UPON ARRIVAL
#2 nganhafdt89 has been a member since 18/12/2013. Posts: 7
Visa on arrival at the airport is very cheap and easy way to get your visa. It only takes 1 or 2 working days to get your visa approval letter and the fee is only USD 10 per visa. Then you will pay stamping fee $45 for single entry, $95 for multiple entry visa at the airport.
Have a great trip in Vietnam! ^^