Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Cheap place top stay in Hue

Posted by Pocohantas on 30/6/2013 at 03:43

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi

Can anyone recommend a cheap and clean place to stay in Hue please? I dont mind if its a dorm.

cheers

#1 Pocohantas has been a member since 10/5/2013. Posts: 23

Posted by antoniamitchell on 2/7/2013 at 14:55

Hi,

I guess it depends on how you define "cheap" - I found Hue to be markedly cheaper than many other places in Vietnam when I was there (2 years ago).

I stayed at Canh Tien Guesthouse, on Le Loi alley on the south bank. A large double room with ensuite was $10 US. The alley is lined with inexpensive guesthouses, so if you're looking for even cheaper, you should have no problem finding a shared bathroom room for less than $10. It's quite touristy round there, but if offers a host of inexpensive options, so you can just show up and take your pic.

Have you checked out the hotel listings here on Travelfish? https://www.travelfish.org/location/vietnam/central_vietnam/thua_thien_hue/hue Some of the reviews are a bit old, but they'll give you other options, including other areas of Hue.

Have fun!

#2 antoniamitchell has been a member since 13/5/2012. Location: Singapore. Posts: 492
 Where has antoniamitchell been?   Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.