Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Easy Riders Nha Trang and Dalat

Posted by Jogilroy on 11/8/2007 at 19:38

Easy Riders are a group of motorbike tourguides who work independently of any travel agency or tour group. For a small fee (approx 40 US dollars per day) they will take you wherever you desire showing you the real Vietnam on the way

While travelling in Thailand we had heard of these guys - one of them approached us in Nha Trang we signed up without a moments hesitation taking the recommendations we had recieved into consideration... and we had the best 5 days and nights of our whole SE Asia trip.

They are accommodating, kind, and good fun - I had never been on a motorbike before in my life and I ended up travelling on the back of one from Nha Trang - Dalat - Mui Ne to HCMC where we had to sadly bid them farewell.

Nothing will beat the experience of travelling into the mountains on our way to Dalat with the most spectacular views and my rucksack strapped to the bike!

Please please, if you come across Mr Huoy, or Trung at the beach in Nha Trang listen to what they have to say as they will take you on an journey you will never forget.......and say hello from Andrew and Jo!

#1 Jogilroy has been a member since 13/1/2007. Posts: 1

Posted by CatBa on 12/8/2007 at 03:33

Posted from within Vietnam.

The problem with this group is that they are so loose knit that they have no firm organisation.

Now there are copy cats including an overweight travel agent in Hoi An who looks like he maxes out the weight limit on his 'city' type motorcycle.

#2 CatBa has been a member since 5/3/2007. Posts: 349

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.