Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

What to play and eat in Vung Tau?

Posted by emmanuel1081 on 10/12/2013 at 20:55

Posted from within Vietnam.

I have lived and currently working in Vung Tau is 2 years . I also listen and know a lot of friends , tourists complain " is notoriously tight guillotine " that's exactly what ...

Today I share some locations 1 dissipated relatively least at most reasonable prices here ...

Vung Tau is mainly thanks to the people living in Saigon on weekends , holidays . Every occasion is crowded . Everything here is on a par value of Saigon that serve the poor , the quality is not much ...

One thing is quite indignant about the price. All hikes are here on weekends , can be up to 800 - 1.000.000d/dem but only 250,000 in the week only.

Vung Tau near Saigon should have transportation hydrofoil takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour and vice versa . Fares in the week, weekend 200.000d/nguoi up 250.000d/nguoi 7th & Sun ... Also vehicles Hoa Mai , Phuong Trang , Phu Thien clock takes 3 hours to Vung Tau, 80.000d/nguoi fare .

Play what ?

- I often see tourists gondolas Cloud Lake resort ( I have not come up but do not know how much your teen talk also) .

- Have given in Lam Son stadium attracts tourists come here every time ( but I do not like this display would not get any time )
- Climb up the ladder stand statues of Jesus Feng Tao beach front arms .

- Top view Lighthouse coastal city of Vung Tau .
- I have night market cuisine and handicrafts .

- Wandering Road La Van Cau , Phan Van Tri pretty crowded .

- Back Beach is the most crowded beaches , clear blue water for a few ( should also be careful when swimming at Vung Tau because quite dangerous )

- You can take a taxi , motorbike small beach located on the corner to look at Lan Rung Resort , clean water in little more than 1 minute.

What to eat ? Where?

- Coming to Vung Tau should not ignore dish " satay grilled octopus " . This area has lots of delicious octopus . Maybe she should lie at the bar near Cable Beach Front . Here specializing in barbecue menu . Alien ( to me ) the best charming you can get moldy roadside hotel near Green La Van Cau go straight into the sea some 25 countries saw a side of 1 Reconnaissance she sold her delicious grilled octopus , price Does ( should also try to pay the price ) . This place also had fresh crab .

- Crab feed here quite a lot , to and quality . Price is also lower than other waters . You should go to King Hung Phuong , Ha Long road number 100 . Quan very reputable , quality , best price right , always cook for you if you want . There are also mantis shrimp , lobster hat ni , prawns, scallops , squid ... Having boxed for you to take away.

- Banh Khot also quite famous . You can try to stem breast milk cake Khot at 14 Nguyen Truong ( on Hoang Hoa Tham street ) . I love so very tasty here .

- Lunch families in 72 Hop Thanh Ba Cu specializes in fish and Braised Pineapple Sour ( because of tourists sometimes billed incorrectly , so check carefully )

There are also shops in 15 rice Mai Ngoc Le Quy Don has sold rice section , rice dishes , dessert bento consists of approximately 25,000 - 35,000 multiple choice items as you like .

- Rhino Bar at 150 Le Hong Phong . Especially the small rib roast is delicious , sour soup with bamboo shoots cobia ... with many dishes menu selection , reasonable prices , garden and air-conditioned .

- Restaurant 3 Ganh Hao Tran Phu . Space before the vast sea , there are many choice dishes , fresh produce . Somewhat more expensive but my little one loves fried squid in milk here .

- Wheat noodles , wonton located on Ba Cu or noodles of all, there is the old man threw it falls wheat performances .

+ Also very tasty snack cheaper sidewalk
Baked rolls right corner of Nha Trang, Nguyen Van Troi Street , Co Giang with only 25.000d/phan . Extremely tasty . Open from 4 pm to dusk

Fish cake soup sausage right corner Thi Doan score 29 Ba Huyen Thanh Quan , close to the polar delicious grilled banana tea ( remember this taste okay ) 7.000d/dia price only . You should arrive before 6pm ( all colors here soon )

Bun bo Hue 25.000d/to right path Ba Huyen Thanh Quan Tu Xuong sugary deep inside .

On the path of Ba Huyen Thanh Quan also lots of delicious food choices available to you .

- Evening you have the opportunity to visit the front line measuring cinema delicious fried bread consumption , making only his immediate 3.000d/cai . Sometimes it waited . Also smoothie beverage QBA old , go straight to the park sits perched ...

I share my experience information feel . What hope everyone adds .

Wishing everyone happy trip to Vung Tau .

#1 emmanuel1081 has been a member since 9/12/2013. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.