Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

vietnam visa used more than once?

Posted by procrast on 29/8/2007 at 15:55

if i travel out of Vietnam does my visa still work when i go back a second time?

thanks in advance.

#1 procrast has been a member since 29/8/2007. Posts: 1

Posted by CatBa on 30/8/2007 at 23:09

Posted from within Vietnam.

NO - you must get it endorsed for MULTIPLE ENTRY through any reputable travel agency. It will take about 7-10 days.

Whilst getting this done, have it extended for 30 days - all at the same price.

Before handing your passport over photocopy the data page and the VN visa so you can show people you are legal in the country.

#2 CatBa has been a member since 5/3/2007. Posts: 349

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.