Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Paradise Islands???

Posted by bholl on 8/3/2014 at 01:01

I am looking for islands and beached in Asia (Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, etc) that are similar to the Gili Islands in Indonesia. I really enjoy the relaxed setting with the option of partying at night...and of course the awesome beaches.
I have been to Thailand...Phi Phi, Railay, Samui, Tao, Phangan...just looking for more paradise Islands

#1 bholl has been a member since 8/3/2014. Posts: 6

Posted by nathuy on 9/3/2014 at 20:11

Posted from within Vietnam.

You can go to Nha Trang in Vietnam and enjoy thr fresh air there as if you are at Gili Islands in Indonesia

#2 nathuy has been a member since 24/1/2014. Posts: 28

Posted by reevn on 12/3/2014 at 04:28

Paradise island? Phu Quoc in Vietnam is an ideal choice. This peaceful tropical island will bring memorable experience for you with plenty of exiting activities and place to visit. You will have a good feeling because of stunning beaches, untouched natural environment, the easy going and relaxed atmosphere, friendly locals, and fantastic scuba diving and snorkeling

#3 reevn has been a member since 5/3/2014. Posts: 4

Posted by Alex222 on 1/4/2014 at 02:57

Paradise island is one of the best island in the world i can not see island but its my wish to go for the visit of this island in future any one have experience about the island share with me specially for Paradise island..

#4 Alex222 has been a member since 1/4/2014. Posts: 13

Posted by caseyprich on 1/4/2014 at 03:13

You might get a better variety of responses if you don't post this in the Vietnam forum but in the broader SE Asia forum. If what you liked was the Gili feeling of relaxation and quiet on a small-scale then you would probably want to avoid places like Langkawi, Phu Quoc, Ko Chang and the like - as they are not little islands that can be walked around in an afternoon and have plenty of auto traffic.

Instead, you could look to (Rabbit Island?) in Cambodia just off Kep, Ko Wai near Ko Chang (Trat/Cambodia border) or 4,000 Islands in Laos.

#5 caseyprich has been a member since 3/3/2010. Location: China. Posts: 1,281
 Send caseyprich a private message   Where has caseyprich been? 

Posted by asianway on 10/4/2014 at 04:06

How about Con Dao island with six senses resort or Ninh Van bay . I think it is real paradise.

#6 asianway has been a member since 9/4/2014. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.