Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

fights to Ko samuai (full moon)

Posted by twiceinyellow on 20/9/2007 at 22:05

Hi Guys
Im just planing my trip at the moment and im trying to find out if its possible to fly from Ho Chi Minh to Ko Samuai (not sure of the spelling) for a full moon party? and if so where would i find info on these flights or airline for that matter?
Thanks for any help
C

#1 twiceinyellow has been a member since 20/9/2007. Posts: 1

Posted by exacto on 21/9/2007 at 00:08

Hi C,

There have been a few other recent threads on flying to/from BKK-HCM and BKK-Samui that you might want to read as well.

In any case, Bangkok Airways is the only carrier that flies to/from Samui Island. You'll need to hub through Bangkok or Singapore or Phuket or such. I imagine the Bangkok Airways website will probably be your best place to at least begin your research. You might be able to get a straight through itinerary from HCM-BKK-Samui and return, although this carrier does tend to be a bit pricey. Cheers.

#2 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,685
 Send exacto a private message   Where has exacto been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.